The Chattanooga Chamber's 2019 Annual Meeting honors Chattanooga companies over 100 years old and presents awards to local organizations that lead in their industries and positively impact our community.
The Annual Meeting Awards recognize companies leading the way in areas like sustainability, creating healthy workplaces and supporting diversity, inclusion and education. These awards include:
- Business Education Investor – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for partnering with our school system to create a strong talent pipeline
- Diversity & Inclusion Ally – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for commitment to recruiting a diverse workforce and building an inclusive environment
- Family-Friendly Workplace – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for fostering a flexible workplace and promoting work-life balance
- Healthy Business – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for investing in employees' health and therefore our community's health
- Sustainability Partner – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for environmental preservation efforts and prioritizing sustainable business practices
- Velocity2040 Community Collaborator – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for working with other organizations to address community challenges and create opportunity
Awards also recognize outstanding Chattanooga Chamber volunteers, including our Ambassador of the Year and Chamber Council of the Year.
Annual Meeting celebrates Chattanooga Chamber members, volunteers, and the difference they make for Hamilton County and beyond.
Tickets on sale through Aug. 16. Annual Meeting takes place Aug. 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Chattanooga Convention Center.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or 423.763.4357
Here's who has already registered:
6 Strong Media LLC
Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bantam + Biddy
Blood Assurance, Inc.
Chattanooga Airport Authority
Chattanooga Allergy Clinic – Downtown
Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
Chattanooga Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority (CARTA)
Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc.
Chattanooga Gas Company
Chattanooga State Community College
Chattanooga Technology Council (ChaTech!)
Chattanooga Women's Leadership Institute
Chattem Chemicals, Inc.
Communications Resources, Inc. (CRI)
Coyote Logistics, LLC
Embassy Suites Chattanooga Hamilton Place
Fidelity Trust Company
Grant, Konvalinka & Harrison, PC
Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors, Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga
Heritage Funeral Home
Husch Blackwell, LLP
J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
Latitude Advisors, LLC
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC
Life Care Center of Red Bank
Luttrell Staffing Group
M & M Industries, Inc.
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC
MediaOne North America
Mike Collins & Associates, Inc.
Miller & Martin PLLC
Mueller Co., LLC
Partnership for Families, Children and Adults
Past Presidents Table
Pinnacle Financial Partners
River City Company
Rock Point Real Estate
See Rock City, Inc.
Southern Adventist University
Tennessee Valley Authority
The Chattanoogan Hotel
The Crash Pad
The Read House Historic Inn and Suites
The Robinson Team of Keller Williams Realty
The Sasha Group (a VaynerX company)
The Walls Group
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Vision Hospitality Group, Inc.
Vital Law Office & Dispute Resolution Services
Williams & Williams Realty Services, LLC
YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga