Your Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce has launched a totally redesigned website, ChattanoogaChamber.com.
Created with members and users in mind, the newly improved website offers a more valuable experience with contemporary design, streamlined navigation and functionality, as well as useful information on member businesses, Chamber initiatives and partners, upcoming events, and other community assets.
“We invite the Chattanooga community and our members to explore the new site and find all the extras we think you’ll love,” said Sybil Topel, Vice President of Marketing and Engagement. “We’ve focused on making it easier to locate information about the Chamber, our members, and all the region has to offer. Opportunities to provide our sponsors with more visibility, and to link back to our key partners’ websites, were also top-of-mind in the redesign.”
The new website also provides resources for business leaders to connect with each other, learn best practices and local news, and to better understand the Chamber’s role in talent attraction/retention/development and increasing prosperity throughout greater Chattanooga.
ChattanoogaChamber.com now offers many more options to promote, connect, support, and celebrate Chamber members. New features include:
- Content from ChattanoogaTrend.com –the Chamber’s dynamic online magazine that offers a deep dive into local business news– highlighted on the homepage;
- An easy-to-navigate, enhanced business directory allowing users to search for Chamber members by company name and category;
- Search functionality for upcoming events, networking sessions, and area council meetings through an integrated calendar, also linked from the homepage;
- Wide range of engaging content, of interest to both business and community audiences including videos, photos, articles, and sponsor recognition;
- Voter Voice, a public policy tool that allows users access to local representatives and information on Chamber-supported legislation;
- Economic development tools like stats and demographics, commercial MLS maps, and information to support existing businesses;
- An enhanced directory for local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified businesses as well as an INCubator client directory;
- A user-centric, responsive design across all platforms and devices.
ChattanoogaChamber.com serves as ‘the front door’ to learning more about our member businesses, and the metro region. With this new website, the Chamber hopes to attract audiences from both inside and outside Greater Chattanooga and provide up-to-date information about our members, the business solutions provided here at the Chamber, events, educational opportunities and leadership programs.
ChattanoogaTrend.com, the Chamber’s flagship publication, was redesigned in April with help from the design firm, Goodstory. The firm also helped to design the new Chamber website and the Greater Chattanooga Economic Partnership website, GreaterChatt.com. These platforms continue to spotlight local businesses, share advice on working smarter, and provide news on both the Chamber and economic development in the region.
The new ChattanoogaChamber.com was made possible thanks to support provided by member investors Truist, Real Estate Partners, and EPB.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities or have ideas, comments or questions? Contact Abdiel Vallejo-Lopez.