We knew it. You knew it. Now anyone reading Travel & Leisure this month knows it. Chattanooga offers the ideal experience for remote workers, making it the Ultimate WFH Destination. Why?
Read the full article here (disclaimer: article may be subscriber exclusive).
- Our Lightning-fast Wi-Fi, thank you EPB
- T&L quotes PCMag
- Our Cozy Café Scene
- Whether it’s the rustic, comfortable vibe at Local Coffee at East Ridge, the fun and inviting aesthetic at (be)caffeinated, or the deep, rich colors and patterned walls, chairs, upholstery and floors at Mad Priest Coffee Roasters — Chattanooga’s diverse, welcoming coffee culture cultivates community, work and social spaces (and of course, great coffee). Read more about Chattanooga's coffee scene here.
- Our scenic views and our green, green outside
- All our faves and a great shout-out for the Sculpture Fields at Montague Park
- Our tourist and local highlights include:
Building the case for Chattanooga’s newly-minted reputation as the remote work capital of America is made easy by our city’s stellar lineup of amenities catering to both sides of the work-life balance equation. That said, it also takes a substantial investment of time – over the past year, the Chattanooga Chamber Marketing Communications group, the PR team at the Chattanooga Tourism Co. and Chamber member partner DCI have been sharing the Scenic City’s story far and wide and working to build our brand as “the ultimate WFH destination.” Looks like people are catching on.