The Hamilton County Health Department sadly reports four COVID-19 deaths, bringing the total to 45 Hamilton County resident deaths:
42) White, non-Hispanic male in the 51-60 age band with underlying health conditions.
43) Black, non-Hispanic male in the 71-80 age band with underlying health conditions.
44) Black, non-Hispanic female in the 61-70 age band with underlying health conditions.
45) Black, non-Hispanic female in the 51-60 age band with underlying health conditions
Do you need reusable face masks for your business or family members?
Businesses may call the COVID-19 Hotline at 423-209-8383 to schedule an appointment to pick up large quantities of masks (360 in each box).
Individuals may pick up masks from the bins located outside the Health Department’s 3rd St. entrances during hotline hours.
- Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
- Saturday 10AM-3PM
The Health Department thanks Governor Lee’s Unified Command Team for the mask donation.
Free Health Department COVID-19 testing continues this week at the following locations:
- Brainerd High School, 1020 N. Moore Rd, Chattanooga TN, 37411, Monday through Friday 7AM-2PM.
- Orchard Knob Missionary Baptist Church, 1734 E. 3rd St, Chattanooga TN, 37404, Saturday 10AM-1PM, Sunday 12PM-3PM.
No physician referral or appointment needed and you can be tested with or without symptoms.