As the sun sets on another Protégé Chattanooga session, a bright future emerges for Chattanooga’s young leaders.
Over a nine-month period, Protégé Chattanooga participants connected with their peers and area business and community leaders to develop their business and civic-engagement potential, as well as build enduring personal and professional connections.
The sessions culminated in a class graduation at Finley Stadium last Thursday.
This year, 23 protégés between the ages of 21 and 40 were recognized for their successful completion of this program.
Watch a recap of their experience, below.
Congratulations to Protégé Chattanooga class of 2023:
- Ian-Alijah Bey, The Enterprise Center
- Taylor Boman, Signal Centers
- Ben Christie, EPB
- Nicole Coffey, Renewal
- Laura Livermore, UTC
- Brittany Lockwood, United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- Shunta Mildenberger, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Logan Morris, EAB
- Michael Murphy, HHM
- Bria Sibley, City of Chattanooga
- Lorin Smith, Smart Bank
- Rebecca Sosebee, BlueCross BlueShield
- Pedro Avila, Helping Hands Ending Hunger, Inc.
- Haille Dinger, Transcard
- Leah Sullivan, CMC Publications
- Ashley Valencia, La Paz
- Zach Barnes, Amazon
- William Watson, UTC
- Shelby Glover, City of Chattanooga
- Meredyth Ring, Inovalon
- Phil Moody, Platform Science
- Abby Neely, HHM
- Quetta Pipkin, BlueCross BlueShield