Chattanooga, Tenn. (Feb. 1, 2022) — Nominations for the Leadership Chattanooga Class of 2022-23 are now open, the Chattanooga Chamber Foundation announces. This 10-month leadership development program provides opportunities for local, diverse professionals to learn more about our community and contribute to the area’s growth and success by exploring a new sector each session.
All monthly sessions, including orientation and retreat, are currently planned for in-person engagement. Chattanooga Chamber leadership will monitor health department recommendations thoroughly throughout the program to ensure in-person meetings are safe.
Participants also receive additional leadership development through meaningful self-reflection, peer coaching, community service projects and networking opportunities, including meeting with state leaders.
A maximum of 40 leaders participate in Leadership Chattanooga each year, selected through a competitive application process conducted by the Leadership Chattanooga Selection Committee. The Committee evaluates candidates based on:
- Sincere commitment, motivation, and interest in serving the community
- Demonstrated dedication to civic engagement through past volunteer activities
- Interest in public service through seeking elected office, volunteering for a nonprofit board or other key leadership role
- Recognized potential for career advancement to top leadership positions
- Alignment with the diversity of our community through representation of diverse economic sectors, professions, viewpoints, ages, cultural perspectives, ethnic backgrounds, and geographical areas throughout Hamilton County
Nominate experienced leaders before April 1, here.
Learn more about Leadership Chattanooga, here.