Chattanooga, Tenn. (Aug. 8, 2019) – The Chattanooga Chamber's 2019 Annual Meeting honors Chattanooga companies over 100 years old and presents awards to local organizations that lead in their industries and positively impact our community.
The Annual Meeting Awards recognize companies leading the way in areas like sustainability, creating healthy workplaces and supporting diversity, inclusion and education. These awards include:
- Business Education Investor – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for partnering with our school system to create a strong talent pipeline
- Diversity & Inclusion Ally – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for commitment to recruiting a diverse workforce and building an inclusive environment
- Family-Friendly Workplace – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for fostering a flexible workplace and promoting work-life balance
- Healthy Business – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for investing in employees' health and therefore our community's health
- Sustainability Partner – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for environmental preservation efforts and prioritizing sustainable business practices
- Velocity2040 Community Collaborator – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for working with other organizations to address community challenges and create opportunity
Awards also recognize outstanding Chattanooga Chamber volunteers, including our Ambassador of the Year and Chamber Council of the Year.
Annual Meeting celebrates Chattanooga Chamber members, volunteers, and the difference they make for Hamilton County and beyond.
Tickets on sale through Aug. 16. Annual Meeting takes place Aug. 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Chattanooga Convention Center. See who has already registered here.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or 423.763.4357