HAMILTON COUNTY, TN – Due to inclement weather, the Hamilton County Health Department is postponing COVID-19 vaccine appointments scheduled for Tuesday, February 16 and canceling COVID-19 Testing at the Alstom Plant.
Those who have second dose Pfizer COVID-19 appointments scheduled for Tuesday, February 16 at the CARTA Bus Barn will now have an appointment at the same time and location on Thursday, February 25.
Those who have first dose Pfizer COVID-19 appointments scheduled for Tuesday, February 16 at the Tennessee Riverpark will now have an appointment at the same time and location on Thursday, February 25.
People who have questions about their new appointment date are invited to call the following numbers:
- English first dose appointment line: 423-209-5398
- English second dose appointment line: 423-209-5399
- Spanish appointment line: 423-209-5384
- Bilingual COVID-19 hotline: 423-209-8383
Note: call center and hotline hours may change due to inclement weather.
COVID-19 Testing at the Alstom Plant, 999 Riverfront Parkway, will be canceled Tuesday, February 16 and will reopen for normal hours Wednesday, February 17 from 10AM-2:30PM.
“Our main priority is providing a safe environment for staff and community members to participate in the COVID-19 vaccination and testing process. Due to the risk of inclement weather, we made the decision to cancel or postpone today’s events,” says Health Department Administrator Becky Barnes.
- Stay up-to-date on new vaccine appointment information. Follow the health department via their email newsletter and social media accounts, available at this link: http://health.hamiltontn.org/AllServices/Coronavirus(COVID-19)/ConnectWithUs.aspx.