Chattanooga, Tenn. (Aug. 20, 2019) – The Chattanooga Chamber's 2019 Annual Meeting honored Chattanooga companies over 100 years old and presented awards to local organizations that lead in their industries and positively impact our community.
These awards included:
- Rock City as Business Education Investor – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for partnering with our school system to create a strong talent pipeline
- The Mad Priest as Diversity & Inclusion Ally – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for commitment to recruiting a diverse workforce and building an inclusive environment
- UNUM as Family-Friendly Workplace – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for fostering a flexible workplace and promoting work-life balance
- McKee Foods as Healthy Business – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for investing in employees' health and therefore our community's health
- The Crash Pad as Sustainability Partner – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber member for environmental preservation efforts and prioritizing sustainable business practices
- green|spaces & EPB as Velocity2040 Community Collaborators – Recognizes Chattanooga Chamber members for working with other organizations to address community challenges and create opportunity
Awards also recognized outstanding Chattanooga Chamber volunteers, including our Ambassador of the Year Vaughn Berger, Bryan College, and Chamber Council of the Year – the International Business Council.