10 Chamber Member Benefits You Might Not Know About
Mar. 30, 2021
Your Chattanooga Chamber supported local business long before the pandemic, during the tumultuous last year and as we emerge to getting (somewhat) back to normal.
Our committed volunteers and members include top business leaders of successful companies large and small, who understand your local business needs.
Together, we have a strong track record of success. There are some 7,000 chambers of commerce across our country – and only one was named Chamber of the Year in 2017 in the category for largest chambers: the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce. We also have Five Star Accreditation, an achievement fewer than 2 percent of U.S. chambers can brag about, and a proven commitment to looking ahead and working together to accomplish big things.
Your business is our passion.
Championing you is what we’re best at. Here are 10 ways we do that:
1.) U.S. Chamber Partner Benefits. This one’s brand new. Chamber members can now opt in to receive benefits of U.S. Chamber Small Business Membership at no additional cost. To participate, you must meet a short list of criteria including annual revenue less than $10 million. Contact email@example.com for more info and to access these benefits including additional discounts, networking and exclusive content.
2.) Ribbon Cuttings. Your Chattanooga Chamber can assist you with an official ribbon cutting, for a small additional fee depending on your membership level. From planning to promoting, we’re experts at helping you celebrate your grand opening or major milestone.
3.) All your employees are Chamber members when your company joins. That means they can all:
- Sign up to receive Chamber communications like our twice monthly e-newsletter, weekly calendar of local business events and more.
- Access Chamber programming - including free events like our monthly AM and Business After Hours networking, member pricing for major events, discounted Business EXPO booths and more.
4.) Plum opportunities to sponsor and/or cater Chamber events and meetings. We rely on our members for all catering and only members have the opportunity to be a sponsoring host for our networking events.
5.) Volunteer opportunities for you or your employees:
- Chamber Councils are volunteer-led groups focused on smaller footprints of our community. Our 12 Councils each have a volunteer board, giving you the opportunity to serve a specific area you feel invested in. We’re seeking 2021-22 volunteers now. If you’re interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Chamber Ambassadors consist of Chamber volunteers who serve as our member relations team. These volunteers call on existing members throughout the year; represent us at grand openings, ribbon cuttings and annual events; and play active roles in other Chamber activities. Joining our Ambassadors group grows your network too.
6.) Getting your name out. A member listing in our site’s searchable business directory, opportunity to submit news and discounts to our Member Notices webpage and our team’s recommendation of your business − Chamber team members only refer members.
7.) Save money with partner discounts. Our discount programs with Office Depot, Infintech and Constant Contact are based on joint buying power and offer real opportunities for savings. Office Depot also offers a program that allows your employees to receive discounts. Some of our members have saved the cost of Chamber membership through these programs.
8.) New member package with goodies including:
- 5 free Council meetings including lunch (total value of $50-$75)
- Media/radio package with Brewer Media
- $100 off first and second year of participating in our annual Business EXPO
- Member plaque, window decal and online membership logo
- Extra discounts on programs and seminars
9.) Multiple membership levels offering extra perks. Executive Circle and Premier level memberships offer even more to help you connect with key decision makers. Executive Circle members receive quarterly invites to events exclusively for top investors.
10.) Make a difference by being part of something bigger. Investing in our Chamber helps our community:
- Promote economic development and create jobs
- Market our unique Chattanooga quality of life
- Develop our talent pipeline
- Advocate for pro-business legislation
- Foster diversity, equity and inclusion
We’re all about growing and transforming our local economy, and together we can accomplish even more.
Learn more at chattanoogachamber.com, and join us as we grow our region’s economy while championing your business.
You can find additional info on all the benefits mentioned here, plus more, with our Member Resource Guide.